New Business Formation & Incorporation
Put Our Expertise to Work for You
McCollum Law, PC has a wealth of experience working with small and medium sized business owners to handle a variety of business and regulatory matters. Our office can work with you to guide you through the complicated process of choosing a business entity and incorporating your business.
In addition, we understand that starting your business is an ongoing process that can require continued planning to be successful. We don’t want to handle a single transaction for you, we want to be a part of your team and work with you in the months and years to come to be there for you and your business whenever you have a question or a need for legal services.
We routinely review contracts, shareholder agreements, consult on financing, human resources, business planning. We work with our clients as they grow helping them create systems and practicing that will serve them for many years to come.
Please feel free to contact us to set up a consultation so that we may assist you and your business.
The Right Partner for Your Business Journey
Choosing the appropriate legal structure for a new business is a critical decision that can significantly impact the success and profitability of the company.
We can assist with:
- Choosing the correct business entity
- Crafting and implementing an internal governance structure
- Drafting essential documents, such as company bylaws, operating agreements, and stock agreements
- Making preparations for dealing with complex issues that may arise
- Creating safeguards that can prevent potential disputes
- Navigating complicated labor laws
Call 919-861-4120 to set up your free consultation with our experienced business lawyers.